I’m also a writer and editor with a Diploma from the London School of Journalism. I have written for magazines and websites, and have proofread academic coursework and novels. As a speaker of other languages I understand what it’s like to write academically and professionally in a second language.
I recently graduated with a Masters in Education for Sustainability (distinction). In my spare time I am a trustee and a horticultural volunteer at a community garden in south London.
Some of the organisations and people I have worked for in the past include:
- The British Institute, Indonesia
- British Study Centres, London
- Asian Geographic Magazine, Singapore
- Brockwell Park Community Greenhouses, London
- Federation of Bangladeshi Caterers Magazine, London
- Circle33 Housing Trust, London
- Clapham Park Project, London
- Global Action Plan, London
- Students of London universities
- Various freelance authors and writers